20200410

1000s of Workers from Bihar are stranded waiting for the buses to run in Delhi, admist lockdown. What do you think about it?

I wrote the following answer on Quora. They collapsed my answer. But, when  I clicked on the link to find the real reason, it showed no such thing that I have violated. Anyway, I complied with an appeal and updated my answer as well.  After, more than one week, I got the following reply:





Moral of the story: Write your own blog. Period.

-=-=-=-=-=My answer-=-=-=-=


Obliged for being A2A.
Let me tell you my experience, at first.
I am in Delhi region right now. I returned on 22nd Mar 2020 from Hyderabad. Since then, I am inside my building.
On 22nd evening, On my way to my home, I passed by Anand Vihar Bus Terminal (the photos of the same have been viral). I needed to change bus. I saw some passengers waiting for buses. A big group was waiting for some conveyance to Ghaziabad. They were negotiating with auto drivers. I saw three UPSRTC buses coming out (two going to Kannauj and one to Shahjahapur). I waited for around 35 minutes and no other bus came by going towards UP. However, many buses towards Kashmiri Gate were passing by. I was waiting for Bus no. 33.
Now, in recent update, as one can say, amid ChinaVirus pandemic, the groups of people were waiting to leave Anand Vihar Bus Terminal. It is reported that they were trying to go towards Bihar/UP.
I just don’t understand how vicious Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal could be. He gets a scoring political angle in everything.. .. now during ChinaVirus too.
How could you plan deportation without other states’ readiness to transport them to their own states/places?
People were forced to make up their mind to leave. People saw that buses too are plying to Anand Vihar BUS Terminal. In such situation that started moving to AVBT, only to find that there is no other bus available.
Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal was singing a song of development while campaigning in Delhi Elections. India, like any other country, faces challenges like poverty and illiteracy which go together. Any emergency situation in a country needs to control the mass and poor and illiterate are hard to control due to various reasons. Now Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal wants to send a message that Delhi has controlled ChinaVirus once these poor people are deported to their home places/states.
When you need them … you lure them and now when you want to win scores on the grounds of pandemic control you leave them vulnerable to exposure of ChinaVirus when they gather at Bus stations and it will further add more cases in the states they visit. We will soon hear of cases in the villages too. All thanks to Arvind Kejriwal.
What a cunning and inhumane act by Delhi CM.
(This article was first written on Sun 29.03.2020)
Updated on Apr 01, 2020
My article was collapsed by Quora citing policy violations. I have updated (sorry for being late) my answer and added links of required evidences which were not available at that time. I thank the team Quora to be patient and lenient with me.
Delhi CM Mr. Arvind Keriwal is a public figure and is open (I guess) to critique if he does something in a discrete manner. I would like to submit some links to my readers as given below:
Public announcement by Delhi Govt. to reach the border areas where buses are waiting for them: https://twitter.com/KapilMishra_IND/status/1244088375314800640
A detailed description by Youtube channel AKTK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQZMaosGLAk&feature=emb_logo

A discussion over what would have been possibly planned by Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal (similar to what I presented):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhpYcYIQt2A&feature=emb_logo

I would like to thank everyone for reading as well as giving an opportunity to engage with.



------------------------------------------------------ कोई भी मूल्य एवं संस्कृति तब तक जीवित नहीं रह सकती जब तक वह आचरण में नहीं है.

No comments:

Post a Comment