What can you do if your FIR is not registered?

• You can meet the Superintendent of Police or other higher officers like Deputy Inspector General of Police & Inspector General of Police and bring your complaint to their notice.
• You can send your complaint in writing and by post to the Superintendent of Police concerned. If the Superintendent of Police is satisfied with your complaint, he shall either investigate the case himself or order an investigation to be made.
• You can file a private complaint before the court having jurisdiction.
• You can also make a complaint to the State Human Rights Commission, or
• the National Human Rights Commission if the police does nothing to enforce the law or does it in a biased and corrupt manner.

------------------------------------------------------ कोई भी मूल्य एवं संस्कृति तब तक जीवित नहीं रह सकती जब तक वह आचरण में नहीं है.


  1. आपका विचार समाज की भावना की अभिव्यक्ति है. हम आपको आपने National News Portal पर लिखने के लिये आमंत्रित करते हैं.
    Email us : editor@spiritofjournalism.com,
    Website : www.spiritofjournalism.com